Erste Bank (ERST)
Erste Bank – Austrian retail bank with its headquarters in Vienna, Austria, the oldest bank Erste Group Bank AG Financial Group. Also under the Erste Bank is often understood as the entire banking Erste Group Bank AG financial group with a lot of subsidiary banks in Central and Eastern Europe.
Holding Erste Group Bank AG is one of the largest financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe. Erste Group Bank AG, focusing on retail banking and the financial support of small and medium-sized businesses, has more than 50 000 employees and over 3,200 offices in 8 countries (Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, and Ukraine)
Erste Group Bank AG Holding includes local banks in eight countries in Central and Eastern Europe:
- Austria: Erste Bank der oesterreichischen Sparkassen AG
- Czech Republic: Česká spořitelna a.s.
- Slovakia: Slovenská sporiteľňa
- Hungary: Erste Bank Hungary Zrt.
- Croatia: Erste & Steiermärkische Bank d.d.
- Serbia: Erste Bank Novi Sad
- Romania: Banca Comerciala Romana
- Ukraine: JSC “Erste Bank Ukraine» (Erste Bank Ukraine AT) (mid-2013).