United Technologies Corp. (UTX)
United Technologies Corporation – one of the largest financial-industrial groups SShA.Osnovana in 1929, when the company\’s Boeing Airplane Company, Boeing Air Transport, Chance Vought, Hamilton Standard, Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky Aircraftobedinilis creating company United Aircraft and Transport Corporation. In 1934, according to the Air Mail Act, the company was divided into three parts -Boeing, United Aircraft and United Airlines. In 1975, the United Aircraft was renamed the United Technologies. Headquarters – in Hartford, Connecticut.
The UTC consists of the following companies:
- Carrier Corporation – one of the world\’s leading companies for the production of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration.
- UTC Aerospace Systems – merger Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich in
- Hamilton Sundstrand – defense industry company, develops and manufactures aircraft and other military equipment.
- Otis – the world\’s largest manufacturer of elevators, escalators, etc .
- Pratt & Whitney – manufacturer of aircraft engines, gas turbines and others.
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation – the world leader in the design and manufacture of helicopters for commercial, industrial, and military needs.